BEE-VAM (LYOPHILIZED MYCORRHIZAL BIOFERTILIZER)
Lyophilization Technology – 1st time in Agriculture for Microbial Product - Biofertilizers
Lyophilization is a freeze-drying technique used to store microbes for a long period of time.
- CFU counts are maintained till Expiry (minimum 2 years)
- Dextrose-based product - no need to add jaggery.
- Can combine multiple microbes in a single product
Product Features & Benefits.
- BEE-VAM is a Lyophilized Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer. It is the first time that VAM is offered in Lyophilized form. Its dextrose based and is water-soluble.
- It is an active connection between roots and soil and an environmentally compatible solution for plant growth and higher yield.
- It induces crop roots rigorously, mobilizes nutrients, and restores moisture through its vast network of Arbuscules and Vesicles. Furthermore, it lowers trans-planting shocks, imparts plant metabolic activities, reduces fertilizer dependence, reduces pesticide dependence & reclaims adverse soil.
- Makes the plant less susceptible to soil-borne pathogens
- Enhances plant resistance against drought and salinity
- Decreases mortality rate after transplantation of plants
- Optimizes fertilizer use, especially phosphorous, and reduces disease occurrence
- Maintains soil quality, nutrient cycling, and prevents soil erosion.
- Helps in the uptake of macro & micronutrients
Mycorrhiza: 1200 IP per gram (3 Lac IP in 250gm pack).
Total Viable Count: Min. 60 spores per gram.
Carrier Base: Dextrose Q.S.
Crops: For all crops
- 250gm (1 to 2 Acre) as per the condition of the soil and/or the stage of the crop.
- Apply through drip/flood irrigation or drenching.
- Mix in 100 to 200 liters of water and keep for 2 to 3 hours before applying.
- Twice in a crop cycle (Preferably the Sowing and Flowering stage).
Shelf Life: Two years from month of mfg.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Do not use chemical fungicide and weedicide 15 days before and 15 days after the application of the above products.
For agriculture use only – for all crops.
Address of origin: RAJKOT, GUJARAT, 360024