You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Increases crop yield by 20-30 %.
- It makes sugarcane plump as well as long.
- It increases the sugar content in the crop.
- It improves soil health.
- It helps in cell multiplication.
- It maintains ph and moisture levels in the soil.
Method - soil application
Dosage - 1.5 to 2 liters per acre ( 3 times )
Time of application - 1st dose on the 30th day after planting, 2nd dose on the 60th day after planting, 3rd dose on the 90th day after planting.
- Primary, secondary, and micronutrients.
- Gibberellic acid, amino acids, cytokinins.
- azetobacter, rozobia, psb.